20 Questions With Marc Gill
Elementary physical education teacher and high school soccer coach Marc Gill of North Little Rock sat down with us for a quick look at what he likes on and off the trail.
Photo By Rett Peek
1. Trail or Street: Trail
2. Morning or Evening run: Morning
3. Summer or Winter running: Winter
4. Uphill or downhill: Uphill
5. Body weight exercises or lifting weights: Body weight exercise!!
6. Training or race: Race
7. Water or sports drink: H20
8. Curves or straight: Curves
9. Carb-load or fast: Protein and fats!
10. 5k or 10k: Speed work
11. Marathon or Half Marathon: Marathon
12. Sausage or bacon: BACON
13. Scrambled or fried: Scrambled
14. Cats or dogs: Dogs
15. Orange juice or apple juice: Beer
16. Spicy or mild: Spicy
17. Salty or Sweet: Salty
18. Coffee or tea: Coffee
19. Books or movies: Books
20. Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
*Marc has completed more than 25 marathon or greater distance races, and runs as a marathon pacer for times between 3:05 and 3:30.